February 1, 2020 / For updates: Coronavirus: News & Developments
See also: Coronavirus: Essential Self-Defense Against Infection
Truth vs. Medical Propaganda
here is an old story that comes to us from the days of The Black Death, the famous "bubonic plague" caused by the bacillus, Yersina pestis, which reported killed 30 to 60% of Europe's population in the 14th century. The disease is readily curable today if caught early, but in the 14th century, it was regarded as incurable. I begin my discussion of Coronavirus with a discussion of the Black Death, because this historically irrefutable event best illustrates the important message I have about this pandemic virus, and why you shouldn't fear it.
Cathryn and I lived in Guayaquil, Ecuador from 2007 until early 2009. During that time we got to know the legendary essential oil manufacturer and marketer, Gary Young, who passed away in 2018, and his wife, Mary. Back in those days, Gary had a clinic in Guayaquil, where he took in patients and treated them intravenously with essential oils. He did this concurrent with his responsibilities to his company, Young Living, which was grossing over $1 billion a year at the time of his passing. (Predictably, the mainstream did nothing but try to make Gary Young into an unrepetent quack. We were aware that Gary Young was a controversial figure with a checkered past --- with some of the criticism difficult to believe. How much of the criticism was true or fabricated, I will never know. This much I do know: Gary Young had a commanding knowledge of essential oils and their properties that was quite impressive. For whatever shortcomings Gary may have had, you don't get 4 million faithful distributors of your health products if they don't work, as advertised. My only criticism has been the pricing, which is why we started our own line, Alma de la Planta, which sells the same quality essential oils at a fraction of the price.)
The story has been told and retold many times over the centuries -- (example) but few told it like Gary: four thieves in France were caught stealing from the infirm and dying. Although they were in heavy contact with those infected, they themselves never contracted the disease. Standing in court before the sentencing judge, the thieves faced the punishment of being burned alive. (This punishment is common, even today. For example, there is a sign outside the town of Tena, Ecuador that reads: "Ladrones, si te atrapamos, te quemaremos!" . . . "Thieves! If we catch you, we will burn you!" Sure enough, we have these news reports of indigenous people here catching one or more people in the act of stealing a cow or a horse or even abono (fertilizer), and police having to leave the scene after the fact -- with nothing but the charred bodies. Authorities here do not interfere with "justicia indígena" -- (indigenous justice).)
In this case, the judge, fascinated by the success of the thieves in escaping the dreaded disease, offered to spare the thieves this punishment if they would reveal their secret. The thieves, seeking leniency, told the court that they were perfume and spice merchants whose business had been devastated by plague. They came up with an essential oil recipe that they applied to key areas of the body: face, hands, ears, temples, feet, and a mask over the mouth. This simple protocol kept the thieves free from infection. The formula was quite simple: equal portions of essential oils of Lemon, Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary. Although the judge spared the men the more painful punishment of death by being burned alive, he still had them hung to death for their thievery. I would argue that if the story of this incident had not spread so broadly, leading to an army of makeshift doctors, dressed as you see in the image at right, we might still not have a cure. Who knows? Perhaps modern doctors would recommend some phony therapy like chemo or radiation for exposure to Yersina pestis, like they do now for cancer.
Those who might think I'm being unnecessarily harsh should consider that most physicians will prescribe antibiotics for flu bugs, despite the fact that antibiotics (designed to kill bacteria) offer little resistance against viruses. Similarly, I'm sure some people think I was being harsh a few days ago when I pointed out the questionable origins of the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic. Never mind that my comments were mild compared to a video that Alex Jones just put out connecting this outbreak to its pre-planning by the Bill & Melinda Foundation, which is a notorious promoter of dangerous vaccines.
That optimism comes at a price: avoiding unquestioning allegiance to a system that has done little to restrain its optimism for euthanistic practices. Just how proeuthanistic? How about if we just empty half the earth of humans? No, wait. That's not right. We'd only be murdering four billion people! How about limiting ourselves to 500 million -- the infamous Georgia Guidestones admonition -- so we can take out 7.5 billion? We could all join the officially sanctioned Church of Euthanasia, drop out of school or work, like that ridiculous, elitist, sock puppet, Greta Thunberg, and promote our own extinction. But there is a better way.
The question the reader will harbor is a simple one. Is there a cure for this bio-weapons-designed coronavirus that is as simple as the "four thieves formula" that was used to prevent and even cure the bubonic plague? I believe there is, and my optimism springs from the degree to which officialdom has worked assiduously to suppress the most promising, proven bug killers that -- as naturopathics -- we've been using successfully for years. Here are our best candidates:
1. AO Chlorite -- I was introduced to Jim Humble through an associate in Ohio. He developed a product, he called MMS or "miracle mineral supplement," which exhibits extraordinary anti-microbial properties. If you want to know the position of officialdom -- their take is well-established -- namely, that it's complete garbage, or the equivalent of "drinking bleach," which is clearly misrepresentative. In fact, this position does not comport with our experience at all. I've used it numerous times on myself, primarily to attack colds, flu, and other viral conditions. Jim Humble's original book, Breakthrough -- based on our experience -- is an accurate representation of the product and what it does. Why will it never be accepted by officialdom? First of all, it's too damn cheap. Second, it does NOT help thin the herd. Third, it's embarrassing compared to more expensive medical solutions that don't work anywhere near as well. Four, it makes rational people ask the question, "Can you tell me again why I need to be forcibly vaccinated?"
2. Lugol's Iodine -- Few naturopaths don't keep Lugol's Iodine in their medicinal arsenals. It's a potent, broadbased germ killer -- bacterial, fungal, viral, and protozoan.
3. Anti-viral essential oils -- As mentioned above, we sell a variety of pharmaceutical-grade essential oils, and included in this group, which we call Alma de la Planta, are potent anti-virals that can be taken internally. including cinnamon bark, wild majoram, oregano, peppermint, and German thyme.
4. H3O (Calcium Sulfate Hydronium Solution) -- This solution is one of the strongest anti-microbials we know. It has a detailed product page, as well as usage guidelines. H3O's anti-microbial properties will not survive the "liver first pass" phenomenon, but it works wonderfully as a non-toxic surface cleaner to limit the spread of germs.
5. Sangre de Drago -- This Amazonian botanical is strongly anti-bacterial and anti-viral. It is taken by the indigenous of the Western Amazon to treat, among other things, all manner of internal viral infection.
Conclusion: It is not our intention to convey that any of these recommended materials is a confirmable "coronavirus cure." None of them that we know of has been tested for this newest "designer coronavirus." It is impossible to know at this point. Nonetheless, these "tried and true" anti-virals are what we are using ourselves to defend against this and other upcoming viral threats.